Watch Full Movies with Robin Padilla Online
|Birth Notes:||23 November 1967, Manila, Philippines|
|Nicknames:||Bad Boy, Binoe, Bad Boy of Philippine Cinema|
|Family:||* 'Liezl Sicangco' (? - present); 4 children|
|Sundo (2009) as Romano|
|'Di puwedeng hindi puwede! (1999) as Carding|
|Alab ng lahi (2003) as Gregorio Magtanggol|
|Alega Gang: Public Enemy No. 1 of Cebu (1988) as Eddie|
|Anak ni Baby Ama (1990) as Anghel|
|Anak, pagsubok lamang (1996)|
|Ang utol kong hoodlum (1991) as Ben|
|Astigmatism (2004) as Bien|
|Bad Boy (1990)|
|Bad Boy II (1992) as Bombo|
|Bagets Gang (1986)|
|Bala ko ang hahatol (1985)|
|Bilib ako sa'yo (1999) as Gatdula|
|Blackout (2007) as Gil Blanco|
|Buhay kamao (2001) as Pepe|
|Carnap King: The Randy Padilla Story (1989)|
|Delima Gang (1989)|
|Di na natuto (Sorry na, puede ba?) (1993) as Ysmael|
|Eagle Squad (1989)|
|Engkanto (1992) as Matador|
|Eto na naman ako (2000) as Abet Razalo|
|Gagay: Prinsesa ng brownout (1993)|
|Grease Gun Gang (1992) as Carding Sungkit|
|Hari ng Selda: Anak ni Baby Ama 2 (2002) as Anghel|
|Hindi pahuhuli ng buhay (1989)|
|Hinukay ko na ang libingan mo! (1991) as Anton/Elmer|
|Ikaw pa rin: Bongga ka boy! (2008) as Roberto 'Boy' Reyes|
|Jeannie, bakit ngayon ka lang? (2002) as Badong|
|Kailangan ko'y ikaw (2000) as Gimo|
|Kulimlim (2004) as Jake|
|La visa loca (2005) as Jess Huson|
|Lab kita... Bilib ka ba? (1994) as Carlos/Billy|
|Love Letters (1988) as Marivic's Son (segment "Episode 1: Till Death Do Us Part")|
|Maging sino ka man (1991) as Carding|
|Makuha ka sa tingin (kung puede lang) (1993) as El Cid|
|Manila Boy (1993) as Diego/Manila Boy|
|Miss na miss kita (Utol kong hoodlum II) (1992) as Ben|
|Mistah (1994) as Mario|
|Oo na sige na (1994) as Bonggoy|
|Ooops, teka lang... Diskarte ko 'to! (2001) as Dario|
|P're hanggang sa huli (1995)|
|Paano ginawa ang isang Robin Padilla (2010)|
|Pagdating ng panahon (2001) as Manuel|
|Public Enemy No. 2: Maraming Number Two (1985)|
|Sa Diyos lang ako susuko (1990) as Romano|
|Till I Met You (2006) as Gabriel|
|Tulak ng bibig, kabig ng dibdib (1998)|
|Tunay na tunay: Gets mo? Gets ko! (2000) as Nick/Ramon|
|Videoke King (2002) as King|
|Walang awa kung pumatay (1990) as Nanding|
|You and Me Against the World (2003) as Paolo Guerrero|
* First son was born in Australia.|
* His first break in the movies came when he was introduced in Public Enemy No. 2: Maraming Number Two (1985).
* Adopted the name Abdul Aziz when he was converted to Islam.
* Mother is Eva Cariño-Padilla.
* Children with Liezel: Roselle Elizabeth (1992), Kylie Nicole (1994), Sherileen Zel (1995), and Robinhood Fernando (2001).
* Discovered and managed by Deo Fajardo Jr..
* Brothers: Rommel Padilla, Rustom Padilla, and Royette Padilla.
* Arrested and convicted for illegal possession of firearm. His jail-term was cut short when then senator Ramon Revilla passed a bill reducing the punishment for persons convicted of owning unlicensed guns.
* Used to be a Christian, he was converted to Islam while serving a jail term in the 90s for illegal gun possession.
* Put up a school for Muslim children, Liwanag ng Kapayapaan (Light of Peace), in a 1,100-sqm in Fairview, Quezon City in the Philippines. The school which can accommodate up to a hundred people opened in the school year of 2007 for some 30 children at the preparatory level. The students received textbooks and school uniforms as well as bus rides. His visit to war-torn parts of Mindanao opened his eyes to the reality that lack of education is the root of the insurgency problem in Southern Philippines.
* At the Cinema One Originals Film Festival 2009, he received the Cinema One Legend Award.
No comments yet.